Carnival is approaching in Trinidad and Tobago. And since I won’t be attending this year(cue the violins). I wanted to create a carnival look for everybody who is attending or at home like me.
I don’t normally play with colors. But I decided, fuck it! Go all out right?
I know I’ve been gone for so long. Just been really busy with work. Working full-time as a Gallery Manager and trying to have a blog can be a lot. But I will not make excuses! I will try and be more consistent with my blog. I swear I promise.
I am back with another video for my beginners. This is an everyday slay with simple steps.
MAKEUP DETAILS BELOW:
* L.A. Girl Pro Concealer (Orange Corrector)
* L.A. Girl Pro Coverage Foundation (Bronze)
* L.A. Girl Pro Concealer (Warm Honey)
* Ben Nye Neutral Set Colorless Powder
* Iman Luxury Pressed Powder (Clay Medium)
* Black Radiance True Complexion Contour Palette (Medium to Dark)
* BH Cosmetics Gold Rush Eyes and Cheek Palette (Used the middle blush shade)
* Milani Fantastic Face and Body Bronzer
* Nyx Makeup Setting Spray Matte
* L.A. Girl Long Lasting Fine-Tip Liquid Eyeliner
* Nicka K Water Resistant Mascara
* I-Envy So Wispy Lashes (Optional)
* NK Lip Pencil (Medium Nude)
* BH Cosmetics Luxe Lacquer